Original recipe makes a happy dyer and knitter
- 1 toasty woodstove
- 1 wicker basket
- 1 cuppa tea
- 15+ tangled, natural dyed yarns
- Start by sitting on your favorite chair within toe warming distance of the wood stove.
- Slowly gather first tangled mess of yarn and find loose end. This may take some time so remember to be patient.
- Sip cuppa tea
- Begin by wrapping yarn around fingers until a ball begins to form. Continue to the end of tangled mess.
- Place finished ball in wicker basket.
- Find new yarn tangle.
- Repeat # 3 - 6
Prep Time = Summer of growing, harvesting and natural dyeing
Untangle time = Until that cuppa tea gets cold or fire needs more wood
Ready In Time = for some holiday knitting